Mabel Lilian Sayer
F, #7510, b. 10 Aug 1872, d. 2 Sep 1949
|Married Name||Mortagne. |
|Birth*||10 Aug 1872|| Melbourne, VIC, Australia, #B24944 [par William SAYER & Lizzie BAIRD].1 |
|Marriage*||20 Dec 1893|| Spouse: Amand Just Mortagne. St George's Church, Malvern, VIC, Australia, #M5482.2|
|Marriage-Notice*||20 Jan 1894||MORTAGNE-SAYER. -On the 20th ult, at St George's, Malvern, by the Rev C J Godby, Incumbent, J. Armand, second son of Cesar Mortagne, of Tourcoing (France) to Mabel Lilian, only daughtrr of Wm Sayer, of Melbourne.3 |
|Divorce*||1902|| Decree Nisi granted. |
|Note||1918|| Civil Case Files. 1918/89 William Henry Sayer v Elizabeth Nicol Sayer Mabel Lilian Mortagne Albert Gerald Sayer Frank H G Cornwall Arthur R Aylwin Harry Aaron Visbord.4 |
|Note*||1931|| Renounced her French nationality. |
|Note*||20 Jun 1931|| Marie Louise Mortagne returned from a trip to England on board 'Oronsay.5' |
|Land-UBeac*||18 Aug 1932|| PAK-66 L/P 1265 (Lot 9). Transfer from Asprey James Collie to Mabel Lilian Mortagne.6 |
|Land-Note*||16 Nov 1933|| PAK-66 L/P 1265 (Lot 9): Alston: a caveat was lodged on 16 Nov 1933, which lapsed when the property was transferred on 23 Sep 1938 - it is possible that Helena Barnes used the property before 1938.7 |
|Land-UBeac*||23 Sep 1938|| PAK-66 L/P 1265 (Lot 9). Transfer from Mabel Lilian Mortagne to Helena Barnes.8 |
|Death*||2 Sep 1949|| Brighton, VIC, Australia, #D11409 (age 77) [par William SAYER & Elizabeth Nicol BAIRD].9 |
|Death-Notice*||3 Sep 1949||MORTAGNE. — On September 2, at her home, No. 63 Halifax street, Brighton, Mabel Lilian, loved mother of Marie Louise Mortagne.10 |
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online).
- [S2] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Federation Index Victoria 1889-1901 "listed as MORTAGUE."
- [S11] Newspaper - Argus 20 Jan 1894, p1.
- [S34] PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), VPRS 267/ P7 unit 1536, item 1918/89.
- [S65] Ancestry - various indices, UK, Outward Passenger Lists, 1890-1960 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012.
- [S185] Property Titles. ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), C/T 3639-656 Mabel Lilian MORTAGNE of 'Lansdowne' Bay Street Brighton, Widow.
- [S185] Property Titles. ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), C/T 3639-656 Caveat No 90077 Lodged 16 Nov 1933 lapsed 23 Sep 1938.
- [S185] Property Titles. ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), C/T 3639-656 Helena BARNES of 27 Redan Street, St Kilda, Married Woman.
- [S5] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Death Index Victoria 1921-1985.
- [S11] Newspaper - Argus 3 Sep 1949, p14.
- [S128] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1928.
- [S131] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1931.
- [S11] Newspaper - Argus 14 Mar 1901, p9.
- [S11] Newspaper - Argus 22 May 1902, p9.
- [S16] Newspaper - The Age 2 May 1925, p16.
- [S218] Newspaper - The Dandenong Journal (1927-1954) "21 Jan 1932, p4."
- [S218] Newspaper - The Dandenong Journal (1927-1954) "30 Mar 1933, p4."