F, #17763, b. 1873, d. 2 Jul 1953
|Birth*||1873||Ararat, VIC, Australia, #B13875 [par William Morgan WHITE & Deborah O'BRIEN].1|
|(Heir & Executor) Probate (Will)||Named executor and an heir in the will of Sophie Mary Newland.2,3|
|Death*||2 Jul 1953||Berwick, VIC, Australia, #D20286 (Age 79) [par William Morgan WHITE & Deborah Marie O'BRIEN].4|
|Death-Notice*||3 Jul 1953||WHITE. — On July 2, at her home, Brisbane Street, Berwick, Jessie White, the dearly loved aunt of Grace O'Sullivan, Requiescat in pace.|
WHITE. — The friends of the late JESSIE WHITE, ot Brisbane Street, Berwick, are notified that her Funeral will leave St. Michael's Church, Berwick, THIS DAY, after prayers, which will be said at 3.30 p.m., for the Berwick Cemetery.
W. J. GARNAR Sc SON PTY. LTD.. Dandenong. Phone 308.5
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online).
- [S35] Probate Records, PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), VPRS 28/P3, unit 3003; VPRS 7591/P2, unit 1022
The probate included debts to the estate of Sophie Souter from probate of Wilie Dickenson, late of Wellington Street Brighton, who died 12 Nov 1930. Debt £173.17.3.
- [S185] Property Titles ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), C/T 1909-995 - Crown Allotment 6 of Section 14 Oarish of Berwick.
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online) "Place of birth ARARAT."
- [S16] Newspaper - The Age (Melbourne, Vic.), Fri 3 Jul 1953, p9.
- [S44] Index of burials in the cemetery of Berwick,
3-244-B White Jessie F 79 3/07/1953 1319
3-244-B O'Sullivan Grace Maria F 70 3/05/1975 1698.
- [S218] Newspaper - The Dandenong Journal (Vic.) The Dandenong Journal (Vic.), Wed 22 Jul 1953, p19.
|Last Edited||25 Jul 2017|
|(Care Giver) Illness||17 Aug 1908||Catherine Whight was staying at Kanoona under the care of Catherine MacCallum, and attended by Muriel Olley at the time of her suicide.1|
- [S34] PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), Inquest into death of Catherine Whight 1908.
|Last Edited||28 Jul 2017|