Jessie Young Kilpatrick
F, #19302, b. 22 Jan 1840, d. 12 Jan 1901
|Married Name||Thomson. |
|Birth*||22 Jan 1840|| Clerkenwell, London, England, Mar Q [Clerkenwell] 3 40|
Baptism 1 Mar 1840 Regent Square Scotch Church, Saint Pancras, London.1,2
|Marriage*||28 Jul 1858|| Spouse: John Thomson. Islington, London, England, Sep Q [Islington] 1b 284.1,3|
|Marriage-Notice*||13 Oct 1858||On the 28th July, at Trinity Church, Cloudesley-square, Islington, by the Rev. Mr. Vincent, John Thomson, Melbourne, to Jessie Young, eldest daughter of John Kilpatrick, Esq., Alton House, Highbury, New Park.4 |
|Probate (Will)*||6 May 1884|| Father's Estate: KILPATRICK John. Personal Estate £70,010 11s. 2d. Resworn November 1884 £69,695 15s. 1d.|
6 May. The Will of John Kilpatrick formerly of 53 Highbury-New-park but late of 2 Northampton-square and of 28 Daleham-gardens Hampstead all in the County of Middlesex Jeweller who died 19 March 1884 at 28 Daleham - gardens was proved at the Principal Registry by John William Kilpatrick of 28 Daleham-gardens Gentleman the Son Joseph William Greig of 33 Cornwall-road Finsbury Park in the said County Gentleman Andrew Maclure of 97 Queen-Victoria-street in the City of London Printer and Lithographer John Young of 41 Coleman-street in the said City Public Accountant and Joseph Snowden of 34 Cheapside in the said City Jeweller the Executors.5
|Death*||12 Jan 1901|| Dromana, VIC, Australia, #D1409 (Age 61) [par John KILPATRICK & Mary DRUMMOND].6 |
|Death-Notice*||14 Jan 1901||THOMSON.—On the 12th January, at Dromana, suddenly, Jessie Y., wife of John Thomson, of Kilpatrick and Co.7 |
- [S9] Free BMD. Index. Online @ https://www.freebmd.org.uk/.
- [S65] Ancestry - various indices, Ancestry.com. England, Select Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2014.
- [S65] Ancestry - various indices, London Metropolitan Archives; London, England; Church of England Parish Registers, 1754-1931; Reference Number: p83/tri/009.
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Wed 13 Oct 1858, p4.
- [S190] Index to Probate Calendar England, viewed at ancestry.com.au, 1858-1966.
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online).
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Mon 14 Jan 1901, p1.
- [S44] Index of burials in the cemetery of Berwick,.
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Tue 29 Apr 1884, p1.
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Sat 6 Apr 1895, p1.
Archibald Boyd Thomson
M, #19307, b. 12 Nov 1870, d. 22 Mar 1942
|Birth*||12 Nov 1870|| Melbourne, VIC, Australia, #B26378.1 |
|Birth-Notice*||14 Nov 1870||THOMSON.—On the 12th November, at Alton House, Avoca-street, South Yarra, Mrs. John Thomson of a son.2 |
|Marriage-Notice*||11 Oct 1902||THOMSON— COLLINS.— On tho 13th September, at Closeburn," Dandenong-road, by the Rev. Dr.|
Bevan, Archibald Boyd Thomson to Sophie Collins.3
|Land-UBeac*||a 19 Oct 1913|| PAK-88. Transfer from John Thomson to Archibald Boyd Thomson. 19a 3r 15p.4 |
|Land-UBeac*||24 Oct 1922|| PAK-88, 405 O'Neil Road. Transfer from Archibald Boyd Thomson to Frederick William Dineley. 19a 3r 15p.5 |
|Death*||22 Mar 1942|| Windsor, VIC, Australia, #D2620 (Age 71.)6 |
|Death-Notice*||24 Mar 1942||THOMSON.—On March 22, at Closeburn, 291 Dandenong road Windsor, Archibald Boyd, beloved husband of the late Sophie Emily Thomson, loving father of Alec (Privately cremated March 23.)7 |
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online).
- [S16] Newspaper - The Age (Melbourne, Vic.), Mon 14 Nov 1870, p2.
- [S14] Newspaper - Leader (Melbourne, Vic.), Sat 11 Oct 1902, p44.
- [S66] Berwick Shire Rates, 1870-1965 Rates paid by A B Thomson 1920/21 NAV5.
- [S66] Berwick Shire Rates, 1870-1965 1921/22 NAV5 - to Dineley per 24 Oct 1922.
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online) "Place of Birth South Yarra."
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Tue 24 Mar 1942, p2.
Maximilian Ludwig Kreitmayer
M, #19320, b. 1830, d. 1 Jun 1906
|Birth*||1830|| Munich, Germany. |
|Marriage*|| Spouse: Eliza Spong. No marriage found VIC.|
|Marriage*||1868|| Spouse: Emily Ann Waite. Sydney, NSW, Australia, #M88/1868.1|
|Land-UBeac*||13 Mar 1877||Maximilian Ludwig Kreitmayer selected land from the Crown. PAK-86. 20a. Land File 454/49. As May L Kreitmayer. Declared abandoned - non payment of survey fees Open for reselection on 11/5/1877.2 |
|Widower||16 May 1879||He became a widower upon the death of his wife Emily Ann Waite.3 |
|Marriage*||29 Mar 1884|| Spouse: Harriet Mary Watts. Independent Church, Launceston, TAS, Australia, #M576.4,5|
|Marriage-Notice*||12 Apr 1884||KREITMAYER—Watts.—On the 29th March, at Launceston, M.L. Kreitmayer to Harriet M. Watts.4 |
|Property*||25 Jun 1887|| A lease dated the first day of July one thousand eight hundred and eighty seven from Robert Rossbotham to Max Ludwig Kreitmayer for ten years from twentyfifth day of June one thousand eight hundred and eighty seven. Registered Book 339 No 403.6 |
|Death*||1 Jun 1906|| Home Lodge, Abbotsford, VIC, Australia, #D5006 (Age 75) [par unknown].7 |
|Death-Notice*||4 Jun 1906||KREITMAYER.—On the 1st June, at his residence, "Home Lodge," Abbotsford. Maximillian Ludwig Kreitmayer. Interred privately 2nd June.8 |
- [S7] Registry of NSW Births Deaths and Marriages.
- [S81] Land Records & Parish Maps ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria). VPRS 5357/P0000/3650 454/49
MAX KREITMAYER PAKENHAM 20--0--0 1877 - 1877.
- [S28] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (Deaths) (online) "born BERKSHIRE - as Emily Anne KREITMAYER."
- [S16] Newspaper - The Age (Melbourne, Vic.), Sat 12 Apr 1884, p5
- [S64] Archives Office of Tasmania. Tasmanian Names Index.
- [S185] Property Titles ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), C/T 2253-449 - Robert Rossbotham of Dunedin in the Colony of New Zealand Gentleman
Part of Crown Portion 77 at Abbotsford, Parish of Jika Jika containing two roods and thirty five perches.
- [S28] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (Deaths) (online) "reg Collingwood."
- [S16] Newspaper - The Age (Melbourne, Vic.), Mon 4 Jun 1906, p1
- [S14] Newspaper - Table Talk (Melbourne, Vic.), Fri 13 Dec 1889, p3
- [S14] Newspaper - Mercury and Weekly Courier (Vic.), Thu 24 Nov 1892, p2
- [S14] Newspaper - Leader (Melbourne, Vic.), Sat 25 Apr 1903, p44