Frances Mary Donoghue
F, #26743, b. 1882, d. 26 Feb 1930
|Married Name||Woolcott. |
|Marriage*||1905|| Spouse: Arthur Stewart Woolcott. VIC, Australia, #M1120/1905.1|
|Death-Notice*||1 Apr 1905||WOOLCOTT—DONOGHUE.—On the 2nd March, at West Melbourne Presbyterian Church, by the Rev. James Gibson, Arthur Stewart, second son of the late R. R. Woolcott, "Charleville", Malvern, to Frances Mary, youngest daughter of Mrs. F. T. Donoghue, Victoria-parade, East Melbourne.2 |
|Death*||26 Feb 1930|| St Kilda, VIC, Australia, #D3359/1930 (Age 48) [par Timothy DONOGHUE & Anna Teresa NORRIS].3 |
|Death-Notice*||27 Feb 1930||WOOLCOTT.—On the 26th February, at her residence, Minda, 32 Westbury street, East St. Kilda, Frances Mary Woolcott, C.B.E., the loving wife of Arthur S. Woolcott, and beloved mother of Stewart and Frances, aged 48 years.4 |
- [S27] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (Marriages) (online).
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Sat 1 Apr 1905, p9
- [S28] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (Deaths) (online).
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Thu 27 Feb 1930, p1
- [S14] Newspaper - The Herald (Melbourne, Vic.), Fri 28 Feb 1930, p3
- [S14] Newspaper - The Australasian (Melbourne, Vic.), Sat 1 Mar 1930, p11