M, #19653, b. 8 Mar 1827, d. 27 Jun 1908
|Probate (Will)*||107/881. Stephen TRYTHALL Date of grant: 10 Aug 1908; Date of death: 27 Jun 1908; Occupation: Gent; Residence: Hawksburn.1|
|Birth*||8 Mar 1827|
|Marriage*||1852|| Spouse: Elizabeth Simmons / Semmens. VIC, Australia, #M2774 (Presbyterian Melb / Geelong Fiche 814.)2|
|UBeac Research*||Jul 1860||Stephen's first wife, Elizabeth, probably returned to England in July 1860, and is with her mother and brother in Ludgvan, Cornwall in Apr 1861. Unsure what happened to her afterwards.|
|Occupation*||1863||Trythall, Stephen. Teacher ID: 2815; Approximate year of registration: 1863; TRB unit no : 10.3|
|Marriage*||22 May 1867|| Spouse: Elizabeth Scott. Trinity Church, East Melbourne, VIC, Australia, #M1316.2|
|Marriage-Notice*||27 May 1867||TRYTHALL—SCOTT.—On the 22nd inst., at Trinity Church, East Melbourne, by the Rev. H. N. Wollaston, Mr. S. Trythall, son of Mr. W. Trythall, Penzance, Cornwall, to Elizabeth, second daughter of Mr. James Scott, of Castlederg, Tyrone.4|
|Land-Beac*||25 May 1880||PAK-1A (Pre-emptive Section) l/p 2805. Transfer from Charles Souter to Stephen Trythall. Stephen Trythall bought the land for £87. 4a 1r 24 3/10p.|
|Land-UBeac||20 Sep 1888||PAK-1A (Pre-emptive Section) l/p 2805. Transfer from Stephen Trythall to John Thomas Ellison, James Peter McGregor, Arthur Thomas Medcalf Johnson, Charles Bartlett Duncan. Stephen Trythall sold the land for £480. 4a 1r 24 3/10p - Application 25913 - Title issued on 8 Nov 1889.5|
|Widower||23 Oct 1891||Stephen Trythall became a widower upon the death of his wife Elizabeth Scott.2|
|Marriage*||1892|| Spouse: Gertrude Abud. VIC, Australia, #M184 (as Gerte ABUD.)2|
|Death*||27 Jun 1908||Hawksburn, VIC, Australia, #D11717 (Age 81) [par William TRYTHALL & Elizabeth PERKINS].6|
|Death-Notice*||29 Jun 1908||TRYTHALL.—On the 27th June, at his late residence, "Penzance," Hawksburn road, Hawksburn, Lieut.-Colonel Stephen, the dearly loved husband of Gertrude Trythall.|
TRYTHALL. —The funeral of late Lieut.-Colonel STEPHEN TRYTHALL, V.D., will leave his late residence "Penzance" Hawksburn road, Hawksburn, THIS DAY (Monday, 29th June, 1908), at 2 o'clock, for the Boroondara Cemetery.
A A. SLEIGHT, Undertaker. Tel 410.
TRYTHALL.—The members of the LODGE OF AUSTRALIA, No. 57, U.G.L.V., and the craft in general, are informed that the funeral of the late Brother S. TRYTHALL, P.S.G.W., will leave his residence, "Penzance, " Hawksburn-road, Hawksburn, THIS DAY (Monday. 29th inst.), at 2 o'clock, for the Boroondara Cemetery.
A. A. SLEIGHT, Undertaker.7
- [S35] Probate Records, PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), VPRS 28/ P0 unit 1393, item 107/881
VPRS 28/ P2 unit 848, item 107/881
VPRS 7591/ P2 unit 423, item 107/881.
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online).
- [S34] PROV (Public Records Office Victoria).
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Mon 27 May 1867, p4
- [S185] Property Titles ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), C/T 2204-639 - John Thomas Ellison of Como Parade Mentone County of Bourke Gentleman, James Peter McGregor of Hawthorn Grove Hawthorn County of Bourke Accountant, Arthur Thomas Medcalf Johnson of Simpson Street East Melbourne County of Bourke Land Agent, and Charles Bartlett Duncan of Queens Walk Melbourne County of Bourke Land Agent are now the proprietors.
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online) "indexed as TRYLHALL."
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Mon 29 Jun 1908, p1
- [S46] Index of burials in the cemetery of Boroondara, Kew,
620. ABUD ILMO/ Emily ABUD/ WO/ Alexander Turner ABUD/ of Highgate Eng. d 14 May 1923
621. TRYTHALL Elizabeth/ BWO/ Lieut Col S. TRYTHALL/ d 23 Oct 1891/
Stephen TRYTHALL. Lieut Col. V.D./ b Cornwall 1827/ d Melbourne 27 Jun 1908/
Gertrude TRYTHALL/ DBWO above/ d 10 Jun 1920/ 58y.
- [S16] Newspaper - The Age (Melbourne, Vic.), Fri 21 Jan 1859, p1
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Mon 27 Jun 1859, p8
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Sat 29 Oct 1859, p6
- [S14] Newspaper - Mercury and Weekly Courier (Vic.), Sat 3 Mar 1883, p2
- [S14] Newspaper - The Herald (Melbourne, Vic.), Sat 27 Jun 1908, p6
|Last Edited||4 Aug 2020|
M, #19659, b. 1856, d. 23 Apr 1911
|(Owner) UBeac-Land||(Selector) Robert John Stroud; PAK-142, VIC, Australia.1|
|Birth*||1856||South Yarra, VIC, Australia, #B11248 [par James MELLOR & Sarah HAIGH].2|
|Marriage*||13 Apr 1881|| Spouse: Ellen Mott Bellin. Cassiobury, Jolimont-square, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, #M2462.2,3|
|Marriage-Notice*||23 Apr 1881||MELLOR—BELLIN.—On the 13th April, at Cassiobury, Jolimont-square, Melbourne, by the Rev. Samuel Chapman, Alfred, son of the late James Mellor, of London, to Nellie, daughter of John Bellin, of Melbourne.3|
|Land-Note*||24 Jan 1888||PAK-1A (Pre-emptive Section). Charles Souter Contract of sale for 63a 11p (eastern portion of land north of highway) - purchase price £1,525. (£25/acre). Contract cancelled by mutual agreement on 4 Sep 1889. William Brisbane was the agent, though the contract was drawn up on stationery from J Bellin, Mellor's father-in-law.4|
|Land-UBeac*||14 Feb 1890||PAK-142. Transfer from Robert John Stroud to Alfred Mellor. 19a 3r 5p.5|
|Land-UBeac*||2 Oct 1891||PAK-1A l/p 2593 (Lot 3). Transfer from Henerge Lyle to Alfred Mellor. C/T 2385-887.6|
|Land-Note*||19 Mar 1892||PAK-142: Mortgagee: Alfred Mellor The Mercantile Bank of Australia Ltd. Mortgage No 132983. Not discharged.7|
|Land-UBeac*||28 Sep 1894||PAK-142. Transfer from Alfred Mellor to The Mercantile Bank of Australia Ltd (in liquidation). 19a 3r 5p.8|
|Death-Notice*||23 Apr 1911||MELLOR.–On the 23rd inst., at private hospital, Adelaide, Alfred, beloved husband of Nellie Mellor, of Melbourne, and father of Lesley, Dorothy, and Stanley Mellor, and of Mrs. Ross, of Paisley, Scotland, aged 55 years.9|
|Death*||23 Apr 1911||Adelaide, SA, Australia, #D356/245.10|
- [S81] Land Records & Parish Maps ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria). VPRS 5357/P0000/3919
869/49 ROBERT STROUD PAKENHAM 142 19--3--5. 1877 - 1879.
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online).
- [S14] Newspaper - South Australian Register (Adelaide, SA), Sat 23 Apr 1881, p4
- [S81] Land Records & Parish Maps ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria). Application 26433 (460-P0-2667).
- [S185] Property Titles ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), C/T 1127-268 - Alfred Mellor of Bells Buildings Queen Street Melbourne Gentleman.
- [S185] Property Titles ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), C/T 2282-330 - Alfred Mellor - Transfer 310947 - C/T 2385-887.
- [S185] Property Titles ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), C/T 1127-268 - Mortgage No 132983. Not discharged.
- [S185] Property Titles ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), C/T 1127-268 - The Mercantile Bank of Australia Ltd in liquidation.
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Mon 24 Apr 1911, p1
- [S63] South Australian Government. BDM Index South Australia.
- [S14] Newspaper - Reporter (Box Hill, Vic.), Fri 28 Apr 1911, p2
|Last Edited||3 Mar 2020|
Unnamed Male Illingworth
M, #19665, b. 12 Oct 1898, d. 12 Oct 1898
|Father*||Frederick Illingworth b. 24 Sep 1844, d. 8 Sep 1908|
|Mother*||Jane McGregor b. 1854, d. 16 Apr 1923|
|Birth*||12 Oct 1898||Meerilinga, WA.1|
|Death*||12 Oct 1898|| Stillborn [par Frederick ILLINGWORTH & Jane McGREGOR]|
Location of grave: Congregational Registration Number: Perth 2231.2
|Birth-Notice*||13 Oct 1898||ILLINGWORTH.-At Meerilinga, Hay-street west, on the 12th instant, the wife of Frederick Illingworth, M.L.A , of a son (stillborn).1|
|Last Edited||1 Apr 2019|
M, #19680, b. 1818, d. 12 Dec 1883
|Probate (Will)*||26/912. Richard COLLES Date of grant: 07 Feb 1884; Date of death: 12 Dec 1883; Occupation: Sheriff; Residence: Castlemaine.1|
|Marriage*|| Spouse: Frances Anne Willmett.|
|Death*||12 Dec 1883||Castlemaine, VIC, Australia, #D10575 (Age 65) [par Abraham COLLES & Sophia COPE].3|
|Death-Notice*||13 Dec 1883||Colles.—On the 12th December, at Castlemaine, Richard Colles, aged 65.4|
|Frances Anne Willmett b. 1813, d. 10 Apr 1893|
|Children||1.||Richard Colles b. 1843, d. 4 Aug 1891|
|2.||Thomas Colles b. 1849, d. 18 Oct 1929|
- [S35] Probate Records, PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), VPRS 28/ P0 unit 316, item 26/912
VPRS 28/ P2 unit 157, item 26/912
VPRS 7591/ P2 unit 87, item 26/912.
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online) "born Dublin, Ireland."
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online) "born Dublin, Ireland; Spouse Frances Anne WILLMETT."
- [S16] Newspaper - The Age (Melbourne, Vic.), Thu 13 Dec 1883, p1
|Last Edited||15 Apr 2018|